Pages

Wednesday 8 January 2014

Making a late New Years resolution

There just just doesn't seem to be enough hours in the day & I think I really need to organise myself .
I have so many ideas and projects on the go at the moment from knitting a jumper & a hat , to making a cushion from up-cycled old clothes, to canvas art work , etc etc and none of them are actually getting finished. 
Around that I'm a busy mum doing the normal boring household chores , school runs and fitting in work Inbetween. 
My worse addiction at the present time is "pininterest" - aaahhh soooo many ideas and fantastic creative people out there that I just can't tear myself away and then I spot the tutorials and my brain goes into overdrive ! 
So my plan for the day is to organise my self a schdule , that's after I finish at work and then do the household stuff etc etc xx
Have a good day everyone 

No comments:

Post a Comment